Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure
PSN Game Released Apr 5, 2016
Stikbold! is a groovy 70s-themed single and local multiplayer fantasy dodgeball game with intense, quirky arenas and chaos-inducing random events which change the outcome of each round.
Stikbold! is a single and local multiplayer dodgeball game heavily inspired by the 70's, back when tacky was cool and there was no such thing as bad style.
Follow the story of world famous Stikbold atheletes Björn and Jerome, team up with a dodgeball buddy in co-op team battles or charge head first into a manic free-for-all battles with up to five others.
- An epic story mode that can be played solo or with a friend in co-op
- Local multiplayer mayhem across a variety of unique and chaotic dodgeball arenas
- Get knocked out? Stay in the game by attacking players from the sidelines to affect the tournament outcome
- Loads of playable dodgeball combatants to unlock
- A funky 70s disco soundtrack
- Lots of Moustaches
11MB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Stikbold! © and ™ Game Swing. Published by Curve Digital.