Crossout - 'Drive' Pack
Vehicle Released Nov 9, 2018
This pack includes:
- Unique armored vehicle “Bully”
- Weapons: machine gun “M-37 Piercer” — 3 pcs.
- Unique cabin “Favorite”
- Unique character portrait “Hammer Tim”
- Unique decor: “Braid” and “Topper”included in them stack!
- Unique structural parts for “Bully”
- A set of exclusive stickers — 8 pcs.
- A unique paint can ”Eggplant”
- Increases the maximum number of parts used to 55
- 1250 in-game coins
After purchase and return to garage the game will offer you to automatically create new vehicle. You can also do this later - open blueprints menu, pick the vehicle and press 'Load'. For some parts you can only have one set of them on the account. When purchasing multiple packs with same parts they do not stack!
Coins - is an in-game currency, which is used to buy vehicle parts from other users in the market and to pay the rent for the workbench to produce new parts. Note! If you purchase several packs, coins
Network Players 2-16
Online Play (Required)
© by Targem Games. © by Gaijin Entertainment. All rights reserved. Crossout is a trademark of Gaijin Entertainment.