SIMULACRA is an interactive FMV horror game about exploring a missing woman’s phone — from the creators of Sara is Missing.
You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. It's up to you to piece it together.
Recover lost files, piece back corrupted data, and retrace her final steps. Find her before it's too late.
• Explore a fully realised world through the lens of a mobile phone.
• Enjoy a unique gameplay experience through popular phone apps, including a dating app, a social media app and a web browser.
• An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
• Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
• Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
1GB minimum save size
Developed by Kaigan Games. Published by Wales Interactive. © 2019 Wales Interactive Ltd. Wales Interactive and Wales Interactive Logo are trademarks of Wales Interactive Ltd.
All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.