- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
Strategic Mind Bundle
- - Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg
- - Strategic Mind: The Pacific
Experience the entire Strategic Mind story with this bundle that includes Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg and Strategic Mind: Pacific.
Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg is a turn-based strategy set in the period of WW2. It brings a modern look and new features to a good old wargame genre. You are to lead the German Armed forces overcoming unthinkable odds and claiming the ultimate bittersweet victory in Europe. Blitzkrieg is the way!
Strategic Mind: The Pacific is a turn-based strategy set in the WW2 period depicting the war between the USA and the Empire of Japan waged in the Pacific Ocean with mindblowing historical accuracy and attention to detail.
Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg key features:
- You will have the opportunity to command ground, air, and naval forces with an emphasis on land battles.
- Modern 3D graphics brought by the the UE4 engine with detailed models of all the units, day/night cycle, and weather effects.
- You can upgrade and customize your troops by leveling them up and selecting skills that best suit your strategy. Moreover, you can equip your troops with additional equipment for each operation to better suit both your strategy and the war theatre.
- You will gain some awards throughout the game and get access to unique HQ skills, which you can learn to increase the efficiency and synergy of your troops.
- You can acquire new units of various types, or upgrade your existing ones. All new units and equipment are available at historically accurate moments of the campaign.
- You can take numerous trophies and use some of the enemy`s most advanced units against him in future battles.
- While we strive for historical accuracy, we also allow you to explore various “what if’s” and see what could have happened should the German Armed forces be even more successful in their struggle for dominance over the European continent.
- Storytelling cinematics, as well as in-operation dialogues with a full voice-over, will help you get a better feeling of the epochal events.
Strategic Mind: Pacific key features:
- Play both sides of the conflict to gain a unique insight into the epochal events of the War in the Pacific: the United States of America defending both its global power and its ideals; and the Empire of Japan fighting for the right to take the future of our world into its hands.
- You can decide which ships, submarines, and aircraft will constitute the bulk of your force. Manage your fleet between missions with all models becoming available at historically accurate moments.
- The unique system of attachments allows customizing your units with additional equipment to increase their efficiency and weave them perfectly into the strategy of your division.
- Oversee your units becoming more experienced combatants throughout the campaign and choose which skills they should focus on to better suit your strategy.
- A detailed system of naval battles allows you to damage various ship systems, such as all sorts of armament, hull, engine, flight deck, etc. For instance, damaging an enemy ship`s engine will reduce its speed and thus all of its defenses making it easy prey for the rest of your flotilla.
- Choose which of the commander’s skills will better suit your strategy and employ them at the right moments to turn the tide of battle.
- Modern graphics combined with historically accurate models of all units make the playing experience much more immersive than ever before.
- Employ the heroes forged by the furnace of war for the most difficult tasks to ensure the success of the operation.
- Witness the events unfold through the plot-driven cutscenes.
- Intricate combat mechanics allow you to show the full extent of your tactical and strategic superiority.
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), English, French (France), German, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.