Horror Bar is an incredibly engaging Zombie Bar simulator where you can take on the role of a bartender and serve your scarily nice customers multiple crazy dishes and drinks.
Taking on the role of a bartender in the Horror Bar simulator you will be serving among other horrifyingly delicious full blood drinks, using 3 different mixing methods.
To face the appetite of your guest coming into your bar, you will be creating some gruesome dishes! Chop gluttonous monsters living at the bottom of the aquarium, fry cut fingers as french fries, but also take care of serving properly fried steaks from the meat of an unknown source...
Beware! You may also be up for a challenge to cook a meal from dead rats, which are considered a real yummy delicacy here.
With each level, you will immerse yourself in the more and more incredible atmosphere of the game. You will also get to learn more interesting techniques to serve even more zombies coming into your bar.
Thanks to the stationary nature of the game - gameplay is 100% free of dizziness, sickness, or headaches.
- Top-notch graphic design - making the zombie world fun and attractive
- Complex interactions with the clients - based on well-prepared and customized animations with real clients’ reactions to the player’s behavior
- Well-composed soundtrack made by highly-acclaimed composer Mikołaj Stroiński - the rhythm and pace of the music progress as you progress through the game
- Dynamic gameplay boosted by custom-made sound effects
- Universal artificial language of zombies designed especially for players’ entertainment
- Skill & Fun - achieve the best possible results by discovering new mechanics and dishes, try not to fail, earn money, get rid of bats, spiders, but most of all... have some fun
- Earn money, get tips, buy unique items from various collections and pimp your bar
- Unlock new mechanics, dishes, and characters as you progress through new levels
- Serve disgusting dishes and confront with zombies’ fail or success reaction
- Mess up with zombie-client with unique items such as the baseball bat.
In addition, on PS5™ consoles: PlayStation Camera adaptor for PS Camera is required (no purchase necessary) go to Playstation.com/camera-adaptor.
- VR FACTORY
- Casual, Simulation
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish
PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera are required to play the PS4 version of this game.
VR games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.