Yupitergrad is a plunger-driven cosmonaut game where you can swing through a space station in style – all in cel-shaded graphics. Can you believe that grappling hooks are the definitive way of locomotion in a place like this? It's a one-of-a-kind experience, where VR platformer meets puzzles in a single-player campaign. It also gives you arcade thrills with Time Attack mode. All of this is soaked in a delicious dieselpunk sauce.
* Finally, a dynamic VR platformer without the risk of motion sickness.
* Indiana Jones-like navigation where you use grappling hooks and boosters? It's like a jam and peanut butter combination.
* Campaign with over 50 levels, wacky plot, and a dose of Slavic humor and dad jokes.
* Everyone loves environmental puzzles – and we have them!
* Time Attack mode will have you swinging through 50 arcade levels, complete with leaderboards.
* Gymnasion mode - a place where you can swing and train crazy stunts;
* List of energetic and atmospheric tracks.
* Unique dieselpunk-in-space vibe.
* Easy to learn! You need only two minutes to start swinging.
- Gamedust S.A.
- Action, Arcade
- Screen Languages:
PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera are required to play the PS4 version of this game.
VR games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Audio engine: FMOD Studio Copyright © 2001–2012 Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Created using TheStoneFox's VRTK.
Powered by Unity.