PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under age 12.
PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required.
VR Games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
Virtual Sport. Real Competition.
Sparc is a vSport - a unique physical sport only possible in virtual reality, in which players compete in fast-paced, full-body VR gameplay and connect in an online community.
• Compete online in one-on-one multiplayer matches against friends or via matchmaking
• Practice your skills by testing yourself in single-player challenges and trials
• Customize your avatar with a wide variety of visually striking and attention-grabbing options
• Watch matches in-person and queue for the next match in VR through Courtside, a freeform social area for spectating in VR
• Choose between rookie-level and pro-level difficulty game modes
• Try out different arenas: start on the practice court, then switch over to the stadium court
• Track your performance with gameplay data, including stats on wins, accuracy, and more
Network Players 2-2 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
4GB minimum save size
Online Play (Required)
2 PS®Move controllers required
© 2017 CCP hf. All rights reserved. Sparc™ and CCP® and all related logos and other elements are trademarks of CCP hf.