SENSE - A CYBERPUNK GHOST STORY
In Neo Hong Kong, 2083, a young woman named Mei Lin Mak is dragged into a maelstrom of supernatural horror. As she peers into the century old mystery, Mei is forced to question her perception of reality and her trust of her cybernetic eyes. Under the neon lights of a cyberpunk cityscape, the ruins of the Chong Sing Apartments hide a bloody secret illuminated by the traditions of Chinese folklore and innovations of the industrial future. If there is any hope of escaping this nightmare, Mei Lin must explore this complex, piecing together stories of 14 lost souls and discovering the truth of her own family curse.
• Survive the horror
• Experience a beautiful hand-painted art style with Eastern and Western influences.
• Unlock additional outfits, some which alter interactions throughout the game.
• Keep track of the immersive lore with a journal feature.
• Discover multiple NG+ modes, alternate endings and hidden extras!
• A visceral cinema-length soundtrack.
© SUZAKU, Licensed Exclusively to Top Hat Studios, Inc.
- TOP HAT STUDIOS, INC.
- Screen Languages: