- 1 player
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Her world: destroyed. Her family: kidnapped. Join our heroine Yui in a desperate attempt to save everything she loved! YesterMorrow is a single-player time-travelling 2D platformer mixing action sequences with puzzle elements. Follow Yui's adventure into the past where she must overcome obstacles and access hidden locations to salvage the remnants of a world trapped in Never-ending Night. Intent on helping the remaining survivors and freeing her family from the clutches of Shadows, what she discovers along the way will leave her with a difficult choice: what will she choose when the fate of her world and the Order of Timekeepers rests in her hands?
Through her journey, Yui will:
- Learn the mysteries of Everlight that will grant her the power to wield special abilities and cleanse the world from the Shadows.
- Traverse across two different timelines, enjoying the serene calmness of the past and battling her way through the corrupted world of the future.
- Explore the vast world of YesterMorrow, spanning four distinct islands: visit lush forests, abandoned deserts, hardened icy tundras and finally, the Island of Time, where she will fight to change the fate of her world!
- Encounter dozens of colourful creatures and take on challenging bosses.
- Solve puzzles and find new ways to use the environment to her advantage!
- Locate hidden areas, collecting power ups and lore entries detailing the world and its inhabitants.
- Pet all the animals!
- Blowfish Studios Pty Ltd
- Action, Adventure
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Japanese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.