Inked is a hand-drawn puzzle adventure set in a mythological world of beautiful ballpoint pen landscapes, inspired by Japanese folk tales. As the Nameless Hero, explore 10 different minimalistic worlds searching for your lost love Aiko, using your magical paintbrush to solve puzzles in a heartwarming story that will move and shake you to the core.
- "Draw" your own journey in a stunning ballpoint pen-drawn world
Explore 10 different hand-drawn paper worlds full of beautiful landscapes, fauna and flora, and awe-inspiring architecture that will marvel you at every step.
- Solve clever puzzles to save your beloved one
The path in front of you is full of threats and perils that you’ll have to overcome in order to get your loved one back. Use your magical paintbrush to draw geometrical shapes to clear obstacles and solve puzzles. Each puzzle will connect you more with the protagonist and draw you deeper into the world created by The Artist.
- A multi-layered narrative that breaks the fourth wall
Following the Nameless Hero’s steps, there is a mysterious voice – the Artist, the person who drew the world where the adventure takes place. Your story and his are connected in many ways – and your journey will touch your hearts and change you forever.
- A heart-warming story to comfort your soul
Inked is a wholesome narrative-driven puzzle game, a heart-warming story about loss and hope in a time where we all need some comfort.
- Relaternity (Hong Kong) Limited
- Adventure, Puzzle
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.