- VR headset required
- PS Camera required
- PS Move motion controller optional
- 2 PS Move motion controllers supported
- 1 player
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Gadgeteer is a physics-based VR puzzle game where you build chain reaction machines to solve fun, intricate puzzles. Your machines will use gadgets to launch, bump, twist, and turn—creating chain reactions that may even end up tearing apart the fabric of space-time.
Prepare your wits because you'll need them to build your masterpiece!
Solve 60 physics puzzles in endless ways.
Build your dream machine without any rules but the rules of physics. When you're done, share your masterpiece or experience the engineering marvels of others.
Design your own puzzles and upload them online with Puzzle Designer. Access 40 additional gadgets inspired by Rube Goldberg machines.
Infinite replayability with lots of depth. Access unlimited community-made puzzles in Online Sharing.
- Chain together ~100 unique gadgets to build your crazy machines.- Create, clone, paint, and destroy with 4 powerful toolheads.
- Infinite replayability with lots of depth.
- Three ways to play: Puzzle Mode, Maker Mode, and Online Sharing.
- Solve 60 puzzles using your creativity and wit.
- Access unlimited community-made puzzles in Online Sharing.
- Design your own puzzles and upload them online with Puzzle Designer.
- Build with freedom. No restrictions on where and how you build your incredible machines.
- Never step on a LEGO brick again!
In addition, on PS5™ consoles: PlayStation Camera adaptor for PS Camera is required (no purchase necessary) go to Playstation.com/camera-adaptor.
- Metanaut Labs Inc.
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, English, French (France), German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.