Variety Pack Volume 2
- In-game purchases optional
- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
- PS4 VersionPS VR headset required
- PS Camera required
- PS Move motion controller required
- 1 PS Move motion controller supported
- PS4 Pro enhanced
After introducing the first Variety Pack as part of the included puzzles of Puzzling Places, we bring you four new puzzles featuring cultural heritage objects from India, the United Kingdom, Nepal, and Poland!
- Taleju Temple Door: The Taleju Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Taleju Bhawani, the royal goddess of the Malla dynasty of Nepal. It was built in 1564 by Mahendra Malla and is located in Hanuman Dhoka, Kathmandu Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Ambrose Dudley's Tomb: Found in the Collegiate Church of St Mary, Warwick, this alabaster and marble monument is dedicated to Ambrose Dudley (1528), the 3rd Earl of Warwick.
- Banjara Costume: The costume of the Banjara people, consisting of over a dozen elements, comes from the village of Hampi in India, in the state of Karnataka.
- Gothic Chalice: This richly decorated late gothic silver chalice with a six-leaf foot is assumed that it was created around 1500, perhaps in some workshop in Hungary or in Krakow.
- Realities.io Inc
- Casual, Puzzle, Unique
PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera are required to play the PS4 version of this game.
VR games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.