High Velocity Bowling™
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Meet the High Velocity Bowlers each with their own unique personality, skill-set, and attributes. High Velocity Bowling™ uses the SIXAXIS™ controller to simulate a genuine bowling swing with real lane environments, providing a truly next-gen bowling game. Players will compete to unlock 8 distinctive characters and progress through 8 themed alleys on their way to bowling domination.
• Online Head-to-Head Play and Voice Chat.
• 1-4 Player Multiplayer offline.
• 8 unique playable characters, each with his or her own themed alley to unlock.
• Challenge Mode - Progress through tournaments, matches, and trick shot showmanship to unlock hidden features.
• Trophy Room – View all the trophies, rings, and patches you’ve accumulated.
• PSN Trophy and custom XMB™ playlist support.
• Online Leaderboards - See how your bowling skills stack up to the competition.
When using the SIXAXIS™ wireless controller motion sensor function, be cautious of the following points. If the controller hits a person or object, this may cause accidental injury or damage. Before using, check that there is plenty of space around you. When using the controller, grip it firmly to make sure it cannot slip out of your hand. If using a controller that is connected to the PS3® system with a USB cable, make sure there is enough space for the cable so that the cable will not hit a person or object. Also, take care to avoid pulling the cable out of the PS3® system while using the controller.
Use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not use this item.
Full HD 1080p requires an HDMI cable and a 1080p native display with an HDMI input supporting HDCP. Video out in HD requires cables and an HD compatible display, both sold separately. This video will play displays ranging from standard definition to 1080p.
Please Re-enter Text Here
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
High Velocity Bowling™ © 2007 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. SIXAXIS is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.