Sony Interactive Entertainment
Game Released Oct 30, 2012
Multi-player and all online features for this product will be terminated and will no longer be available on 05/31/2016.
Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only.
Join the brain gaming revolution!
Use cutting-edge touch, tilt and camera controls to prove how smart you are in the first ever socially networked brain game on PS Vita.
Solve math, memory, logic and word puzzles, crack augmented reality challenges and sharpen your rapid-fire reflexes to storm up the online leaderboards and show off your scores to the world via Facebook and Twitter.
Download Smart As...™ today and give your brain a workout.
• Build up your brain score with the Daily Training game mode.
• Discover unique challenges while out and about using a 3G* or Wi-Fi connection.
• Play "near" challenges and see if anyone can beat your scores, using a 3G* or Wi-Fi connection.
• Gameplay requires a PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately) and one AR Play Card (downloadable from us.playstation.com).
• This title supports the “near” collection function. For more information, refer to the PlayStation®Vita User's Guide.
• You can read this title’s instruction manual via its LiveArea™ – just select the question mark icon.
• *GPS features via 3G connection only available on PS Vita 3G model.
Offline players: 1 Player; Network Features; Minimum Space Required 2048KB; Touchscreen/Rear Touch Pad; Front Camera/Rear Camera; Location Data Acquisition Service; Motion Sensor
This item is being licensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item's use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Smart As is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.