Sony Interactive Entertainment
Game Released Mar 5, 2009
Two months after the events of Killzone®, most of southern Vekta is still under Helghast control. The rules of war have been cast aside with Helghast General Metrac employing brutal measures in order to seize the initiative and strengthen his position further. Templar is sent on an impossible mission to rescue hostages captured by Metrac, while ISA troops continue the fight for liberation.
• 16 intense single player missions
• Order teammates using the Tactical Command System
• Innovative 3rd Person view let's you study the battlefield and plan your next move
• New Weapons and Vehicles, including ISA hovercrafts and Helghast tanks
• Ad Hoc Mode features include two-player co-op Campaign mode, six-player battles, and Game Sharing
Killzone®: Liberation © 2006 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Guerrilla. Killzone is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and this item’s use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.