SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Game Released Dec 20, 2007
Freedom is on the march throughout the world. Defend America and her allies and promote freedom's advance with a secret subset of the most elite and deadly fighting force on the planet. Tomorrow's historic moments are today's intense battles. Wherever freedom is threatened... the SEALs are there.
• A complete SOCOM experience on the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) utilizing an elite two man SEAL counterterrorism team.
• Battle through 14 thrilling missions in four areas of operation - Morocco, Poland, South Asia and Chile.
• Up to 16 players in infrastructure mode and 10 in Ad Hoc multiplayer across 12 expansive maps.
• Over 30 authentic weapons and equipment, based on existing SEAL weaponry.
• Link up with SOCOM 3 with "cross talk" to unlock special objectives, items, and player skins!
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo © 2005 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. The U.S. Navy provided technical support, but does not officially endorse this product.
Internet connection and Memory Stick Duo™ may be required. Player responsible for Wi-Fi fees.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PLAYSTATION®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions, and other terms and conditions located at http://www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Multi-player and all online features for this product are no longer available.