- 1 player
- Remote Play supported
Redemption… Hope… Are these things that one can hope to acquire again after selling your soul in your haunting past?
You are Price, a man who sold his humanity to get a partnership from a leading company: McDade, Bruton & Moore. Collect items and solve puzzles to progress through the story and find out if Price can reclaim his lost soul
DISTRAINT 2 follows on from the events of the first game. It is a sinister tale about restoring hope and finding your purpose.
* Side-scrolling 2D with unique, hand-drawn graphics
* Atmospheric sound design
* Minimalist and efficient interface
* Delve into a complex story full of intriguing twists and characters
* Includes brief summary of DISTRAINT 1
- Ratalaika Games SL
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), English, French (Canada), German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
© 2020 Ratalaika Games S.L.
© 2020 Jesse Makkonen