VEV: Viva Ex Vivo™ VR Edition
Truant Pixel, LLC
PSN Game Released May 17, 2016
PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under age 12.
This item includes some VR content. PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required to experience VR functionality.
VR Games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
VEV: Viva Ex Vivo™ is a unique, pick-up and play exploration game with puzzle and survival elements. Players take control of a 'VEV,' a single-celled artificial life-form which allows them to experience the microscopic world on a previously unseen scale.
● Players must manage their VEV's energy consumption as they traverse each sample in search of organic particles to collect and consume, ultimately achieving the highest possible energy count while searching for elusive, undiscovered organisms.
● Navigate a sprawling microscopic realm mindful of the unique menagerie of competing and sometimes hostile creatures that populate each micro-ecosystem and, in turn, may threaten the VEV's existence.
● Trophies are awarded for hitting research milestones and unlocking additional simulation environments.
● Leaderboards rank the top researchers in each sample
● VEV is built from the ground-up to be a truly complete PlayStation®VR experience, and is playable from start to finish in virtual reality.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
300MB minimum save size
™ and © Truant Pixel, LLC