Akash: Path of the Five
Truant Pixel, LLC
Akash: Path of the Five is a visual novel in the otome style.
Players will become Aurora, a member of a magical race of elementals. As the first elemental girl the village of Akash has seen in over 200 years, all eyes are on her fast-approaching Coming of Age Ceremony. All is not as it seems, however, as tensions between Akash and a nearby human settlement threaten to erupt into an all-out war. Cultivate a romance with one of her classmates, navigate the coming conflict, and plan the greatest coming of age ceremony Akash has seen in over two centuries.
• 7,000+ lines of dialogue voice by a veteran cast: Morgan Berry, SungWon Cho,Ray Chase, Andrew Love, Chris Patton, Brandon McInnis and more.
• Over 70 collectible CGs.
• 6 potential love interests.
• Up to 25 possible endings.
• An original orchestral score by Fat Bard.
• Hi-res character art and stylized 3-D environments presented at native 1080p on PlayStation®4, with an enhanced 4K presentation on PlayStation®4 Pro.
Copyright © Truant Pixel, LLC