- 1 player
- 1 player
Treze Trilhas is home to the St. Dinfina Hotel, a decadent site that is the subject of numerous rumors including mysterious disappearances and paranormal activity. Hoping to break the story, amateur journalist Roberto Leite Lopes travels to Santa Catarina following a tip from his friend Stephanie.
His investigative skills will be needed not only to uncover the truth but to survive when reality is turned upside down with his discovery of a camera that reveals different timelines, a fanatical cult, human experiments, and apparitions roaming the halls. Solve puzzles and scavenge for anything to stop their hunt as the past, present and future collide.
• Explore a Grand Hotel – The Unreal Engine brings terrifyingly realistic visuals to this first-person horror experience.
• Survive the Horrors – Scavenge for supplies while you run, hide, or fight the monsters that stalk the corridors.
• Unravel the Mystery – Worlds collide in a twisting narrative full of puzzles and conspiracies.
• Look to the past and the future – Interact with different timelines using an enigmatic camera that connects parallel realities to uncover the many secrets hidden in the walls of the hotel.
- Maximum Games
- English, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
You can download and play this content on the main PS5 console associated with your account (through the “Console Sharing and Offline Play” setting) and on any other PS5 consoles when you login with your same account.