Project Nimbus: Code Mirai
Project Nimbus: Code Mirai is an exciting mech-based flying game inspired by the Gundam, Macross and Ace Combat series. It features vibrant graphics, blistering action gameplay and an epic storyline.
* Sixteen missions in a variety of locations, including floating cities, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
* Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons including smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones.
* A sprawling storyline with battles between three different factions over a war-torn futuristic planet.
* Complex bosses each with a unique fighting style, including orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
* Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range combat...energy blades, blade rushes and bullet time for melee!
* Bonus survival mode lets you choose from an entire hangar of Battle Frames.
* All trophies including Platinum!
©2019 GameTomo and GamecrafterTeam. Gundam, Macross and Ace Combat copyrights belong to their respective owners.